April 11th, 2019, 18:41 Posted By: wraggster
The winners of the British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) annual Games Awards were announced at the ceremony last night, seeing God of War take home five honors.
A number of indie titles also received awards, including Return of the Obra Dinn (taking home two), Florence, Into the Breach, Yoku's Island Express, My Child Lebensborn, and Yoku's Island Express. A full write-up of the nominees can be found here.
All the winners of the British Academy Games Awards for 2019 are as listed below:
- Artistic Achievement: Return of the Obra Dinn (Lucas Pope/3909)
- Audio Achievement: God of War (Mike Niederquell, Todd Piperi, Leilani Ramirez/Sony Santa Monica)
- Best Game: God of War (Cory Barlog, Yumi Yang, Shannon Studstill/Sony Santa Monica)
- British Game: Forza Horizon 4 (Playground Games/Microsoft Studios)
- Debut Game: Yoku's Island Express (Villa Gorilla/Team 17)
- Evolving Game: Fortnite (Epic Games)
- Family: Nintendo Labo (Nintendo EPD)
- Game Beyond Entertainment: My Child Lebensborn (Sarepta Studio AS/Teknopilot AS)
- Game Design: Return of the Obra Dinn (Lucas Pope/3909)
- Game Innovation: Nintendo Labo (Nintendo EPD)
- Mobile Game: Florence (Mountains/Annapurna Interactive)
- Multiplayer: A Way Out (Hazelight/EA Originals)
- Music: God of War (Bear McCreary, Keith Leary, Peter Scaturro/Sony Santa Monica)
- Narrative: God of War (Cory Barlog, Matt Sophos, Richard Zangrande Gaubert/Sony Santa Monica)
- Original Property: Into the Breach (Subset Games)
- Performer: Jeremy Davies as The Stranger in God of War
- EE Mobile Game of the Year: Old School Runescape (Jagex)
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here