The new version fixes the button label display on Android 2.x devices and adds social network sharing. There are now multiple virtual joystick "skins" or "shapes".
* Fixed button labels and keyboard display on Android 2.x devices.
* Added "Share" menu item for letting other people know what you are playing.
* Added "Help" menu item to the file selector.
* Added joystick skin with round dpad.
* Added more options under "Virtual Joystick Opacity".
* Moved invisible and wireframe joystick settings to "Virtual Joystick Shape".
* Made all "Help" menus point to the FAQ web site section.
* Fixed screenshots quality.
* Localized all NetPlay messages.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.