July 12th, 2015, 14:50 Posted By: wraggster
Batman and LEGO have helped Warner Bros rise to the top of the publisher rankings once again, according to GfK Chart-Track.
The firm published 27.6 per cent of the physical games sold in June with Batman: Arkham Knight at No.1 and LEGO Jurassic Park at No.3.
In second place is Bethesda, which saw its market share rise on the back of The Elder Scrolls Online (last month’s No.2 games). In total 1.72m games were sold last month, down from the 2m shifted in June 2014. Last year’s June numbers benefitted from the launch of Watch Dogs in late May.
Below is the Top Ten for June:
1. Batman: Arkham Knight, Warner Bros
2. The Elder Scrolls Online, Bethesda
3. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Bandai Namco
4. LEGO Jurassic World, Warner Bros
5. Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar
6. FIFA 15, EA
7. Splatoon, Nintendo
8. Battlefield Hardline, EA
9. Faming Simulator, Koch Media
10. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Activision Blizzard
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here